Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘[ProGnosis Biotech]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [www.prognosis-biotech.com]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Scope and Purpose of this Disclaimer
This disclaimer document governs your use of our informational website. By using the website located at biotech.com and it’s subdirectories, you agree to, and accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website, as that condition prohibits you from doing so. ProGnosis biotech Ltd reserves the right to modify these terms at any time, and thus, you should check for changes before proceeding to utilize the services and content of ProGnosis Biotech. By using this site after changes have been made to this document, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
Rights to information published
All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of ProGnosis biotech Ltd. Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located on biotech.com only for personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce this material on your personal website, blog, social network, or any other online resource.
Any and all content (including user and visitor generated content) submitted either via email, comment forms, or any other page hosted at biotech.com or its content aggregation systems becomes the property of ProGnosis Biotech. ProGnosis Biotech reserves the right to alter, remove, re-post, re-purpose, market, or trade any such content.
Our Rights to Remove or Reproduce any User-Generated Material
For the purposes of this condition, the term “user-generated material” shall refer to any information, content, or any other media uploaded, posted, emailed, submitted, or otherwise communicated to ProGnosis Biotech via any method at any page on biotech.com or any other content communication or submission medium or forum.
By sharing any contribution or user-generated content (including any text, photographs, graphics, video, audio or any other type of media or content) with ProGnosis Biotech (https://www.prognosis-biotech.com ) you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we deem fit (including the modification, reproduction, repurposing, or deletion of it). You hereby confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe upon any laws of the country from which you are utilizing this site, nor the laws of Canada or The United States of America, and that you have the full rights to accept this condition.
Site content (quality, accuracy and use)
Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
This Web site and the attached documents are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Information found at biotech.com will not always be up to date and cannot necessarily be relied upon.
The information is intended solely for entertainment purposes and may not be used as a substitute for professional advice and/or information, as circumstances will vary from person to person. You should not act or rely upon this information without seeking professional advice. Do not attempt any of the suggested actions, solutions, remedies, or instructions found on this website without first consulting with a qualified professional. They are not intended to be nor do they constitute actionable professional advice. Transmission of this information is not intended to create a professional-client relationship between ProGnosis Biotech (or it’s parent, ProGnosis biotech Ltd) and you.
The owners, editors, contributors, administrators, and other staff of ProGnosis Biotech (a ProGnosis biotech Ltd web property) are not qualified professionals, and are simply aggregating information found online for entertainment purposes only.
By using this website, you hereby forfeit any and all claims, past, present, and future, against the owners, editors, contributors, administrators, and other staff of ProGnosis Biotech (a ProGnosis biotech Ltd web property).
External links – limiting liability for links to other web sites
We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link, and we do not, expressly or otherwise, endorse the views and/or content expressed within those sites.
The Actions and Opinions of Other Users
You must not use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Some content found on the pages of ProGnosis Biotech within biotech.com and its subdirectories is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of ProGnosis Biotech (or it’s parent, ProGnosis biotech Ltd). We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred from the use of this website or any of it’s information or content.
Viruses, Damage and Availability
ProGnosis Biotech (or it’s parent, ProGnosis biotech Ltd) makes no warranty or claim that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available, nor the content itself is and/or will be free of viruses, bugs, or other malicious code. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output, and for the security of yourself and the device used by you to view any content from this website.
The Federal laws of Canada and the Provincial laws of Nova Scotia shall otherwise govern your use of the site where these terms and conditions are not clear or incomplete and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian Federal and Provincial court system.
ProGnosis Biotech (and it’s parent, ProGnosis biotech Ltd) and its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of any content, information, function, or service of ProGnosis Biotech at any location within biotech.com or other related location (such as content feeds, links, emails, letters, documents, and other company products or correspondence).
Though we make a reasonable effort to maintain the resources of this website, they will, from time to time, become out of date, be incorrect, erroneous, or otherwise inappropriate. As noted above, by using this website you agree that you will not follow any instruction, suggestion, step, list, tutorial, or other content on this website or any of its content posted elsewhere until you have appropriately consulted with a licensed professional who is unrelated to this site or it’s parent company in any way.